Software solutions have become an integral part of the document imaging ecosystem, helping to streamline critical business processes, free up knowledge workers from menial or repetitive task, increase productivity and improve access to data across the organization. The analysts at Buyers Labe LLC (BLI) have recognized Xerox as the recipient of the BLI's 2016 document imaging Software Line of the Year award.
Three Years and Counting...
“Throughout the year, BLI analysts delve into the software products offered by each leading OEM via research and hands-on evaluation of the products. And three times in a row now, the unmatched Xerox® portfolio of in-house-developed and third-party partner solutions has come out on top,” said Jamie Bsales, Director, Office Workflow Solutions Analysis, at BLI. “And in addition to being ranked best overall, Xerox also had the best showing in several key software categories, including print management and mobile printing solutions.”
Xerox offers a wide array of office, enterprise and production software in its arsenal. Just as importantly, it offers a host of class-leading solutions...
- Workflow and Productivity: Xerox App Studio - Outstanding Achievement in Innovation
- Document Management: Xerox DocuShare - 5 out of 5 stars
- Mobile Printing: Xerox Mobile Print Cloud and Mobile Print Solution - 5 out of 5 stars
- Production Print: Xerox FreeFlow Core - Platinum-tested
Xerox Corporation won BLI's 2016 "Software Line of the Year" award thanks to its...
- Wide range of office, enterprise and production-print solutions
- Excellent portfolio of Xerox-developed software offerings
- Unmatached breadth of ISV partner appliations available to customers through Xerox
- Strong showing of all offerings tested by BLI in key areas such as features and productivity, ease of use and value